Enroll in 30 Days or Less to Freelance Writing Success to help them, while helping yourself.
This course will help you:
- Lay the foundation for your new freelance writing biz — including defining your why, setting realistic expectations, goals and starting to build your support network.
- Establish your new business — including deciding whether or not you’ll use a pen name, what type of business entity you want to pursue, starting to track your financials, setting your writing rates, learning how to invoice clients, use contracts, draft your bio and writing resume.
- Decide what types of writing to focus on — including honing in on your most lucrative niches, learning what types of online writing options exist, what type of writing pays the best and how to acquire samples for your portfolio.
- Find paying work — including approaching your natural market, online writing sites, job boards, Contently and learning a ton about cold pitching.
- Send your first (and next several) pitch(es) — including drafting your own epic templates and automating your pitching habits to make them as turnkey as possible.
- Build out your writer’s website — including learning where to display your portfolio, perfecting your five “must-have” pages, growing your blog and collecting your first few testimonials.
- Figure out your writing process — including how to systematically come up with new ideas, construct excellent blog posts, learn a few formatting hacks, how to source sources and everything you need to know about photos.
- Start promoting your new business — including setting up and using social media, branding out your new business and protecting yourself online.
- Plus, a few helpful tools to grow your business — including ones to help you write better, run your business more efficiently and pitch as much as possible!
Are you ready to create a business out of your writing skills? Then enroll in this course here!