What’s covered in the course:
Social Media Starter
- Introduction to the social channels most popular in Australia for business – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Video and LinkedIn
- Developing your social media approach – How to select the right social channel for your business & target audience
- Social Channel set-up & Optimisation – How to set up your social channels effectively
- Getting Started – How to find, listen and monitor conversations about your industry, brand and/or area of expertise.
- Reputation management – how to deal with negative comments, trolling and the value of social listening
Get Social Savvy
- Social Media Channel Optimisation – Developing and refining your social media approach. Tips and tricks to promote engagement. Our focus will be on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat/IG Stories, Twitter & Pinterest.
- Managing your social platforms – Content scheduling and managing your social media platforms to maximise your efficiency.
- Improving your visual aesthetic – featuring the tips + tricks we’ve picked up along the way that don’t require you to be a professional photographer, but will elevate help your visuals online
- SEO for Social Media – how your social content affects your SEO success
- Analytics & Measurement – How to measure your social activity, draw insights and use these to update your strategy.
Content & Email Marketing
- Content Creation – Content strategy development and promoting your content via your social platforms. Different methods of displaying and sharing your content. How to discover and generate new ideas for content creation.
- Content Planning – Picking a niche, different ways to display content, developing a content calendar. Planning and setting up your content calendar. Promoting and socialising your Content [sharing, subscribing]
- Blogging and defining your voice – Personal vs Business blogging. The importance of consistency and authenticity. How to build your audience.
- Influencer Outreach – engaging with and using bloggers and influencers for online promotion.
- SEO for blogging basics – top tips for maxmising your blog’s SEO effectiveness
- Email Marketing – The power of newsletters, building and engaging your audience via email marketing. Opt-in and other subscription tools
- Design & Deployment – Developing your design, testing and refining your email content. Analytics – measuring your campaign performance.
For more information head over to The Digital Picnic.