It is recommended that students have a DSLR camera that can shoot video or that they are planning to purchase a camera soon. One of the first lessons will walk students through some basic gear so they can understand what to buy if they don’t already own everything they want or need.
This course is taught through videos, meaning you will want to be able to access the videos as well as audio in order to fully complete the lessons. This course also comes with a PDF that we recommend you download and save or print to follow along with throughout the lessons.
This course includes the following lessons:
2. Camera Settings
5. iPhone Video Editing
7. Premiere 1 – Starting A New Project
8. Premiere 2 – Color Correction and Color Grading
9. Premiere 3 – Editing, Audio, Titles, and Exporting
10. Bonus 1 – Black and White Grading
11. Bonus 2 – Cineplus Cinema Plugin
To learn more and to purchase, head to A Beautiful Mess.